This recipe takes under 30 minutes to make and is delicious. Serve with steamed mixed vegetables, rice and warm crusty whole wheat bread for a complete meal.
- 2 thin Salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- McCormick Lemon Pepper with Garlic and Onion seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
Note: If you don’t like the lemon pepper flavor, you can season your salmon with any number of things. Try a basil, salt & pepper mix or maybe Dijon mustard, oregano, thyme and parsley.
- Turn your oven to broil-low and allow the oven to heat.
- Using a nonstick cooking sheet or one lightly brushed with oil, lay out the two fillets.
- Lightly brush lemon juice over the fillets and sprinkle with the McCormick seasoning. How much you use depends on the size of the fillets and how seasoned you want them to be.
- Broil on low for about 10 minutes or until the fillets reach an internal temperature of 130 degrees Fahrenheit.